Fórumanyu

Hozzászólások száma : 14971
Hozzászólások régi : 7452
Korábbi szint/kredit : 18.szint - 60 kredit
Aktuális szint/kredit : 33.szint - 135 kredit

Karakteradatok
Főkarakter: Thorhalla
Főkari/multi: Főkarakter
Síkok: Reneszánsz, Ultimate/Újvilág, Age of Apocalypse, Végtelen Háború, Outsiders

https://xmenreneszansz.hungarianforum.net nefadar https://xmenreneszansz.hungarianforum.net/t594-thorhalla-lokidottir https://xmenreneszansz.hungarianforum.net/t29-multik#3460

Vissza az elejére Go down

Pangloss mester Empty Re: Pangloss mester

Témanyitás by Pangloss Csüt. 30 Május 2019, 19:42

Pangloss mester Maxres10

Pangloss Mester

Beneath the street light, blood dyed scarlet eyes, Look at me with intensity, like a frustrated lion. It’s just the two of us in an empty road, a corpse and I. Avoiding the eyes of God, I lay it in the trunk, not breathing, I hold the handle; bow my heavy head, feeling my hidden sins, Gasping and breathing heavily, I feel a foul stench spread,  Still drunk, the open road in front of me is pure darkness, At the end is a river, and I bury the corpse in the deep swamp, I then wake from the dream, breathe a sigh of relief. I had fallen asleep, pressed bye kawi on the way to work, “Funny dream,” I easily disregard, But what is this weight in the moving car? Yeah, I’m just tired

The nightmare bites me, tears me, rips me apart, Inside the large portrait, next to the mirror, Is my mother’s smile. I swallow the rotten food found under my bed in tears, As the second hand of the clock pounds with my heart, The darkness inside the sky hides the moonlight, the wind, The image in the mirror, is strangling the neck of the mother, Within the large window next to the mirror, Are the tears of the passing rain inside my smile, Mother’s hands, hidden under the bed, Grabs onto my clothes, and I wake up again, Forgive my sins, wash away the blood.

Have you stopped breathing? Has your heart frozen over? Will you always watch me? How long will you hate me? Have you stopped breathing? Has your heart frozen over? Will you always watch me? How long will you hate me?

Felszerelés:

Pangloss
Pangloss
1. szint - 4 kredit

Pangloss mester ZUBmiQn
Pangloss mester 1VGTfKF
Pangloss mester Uriy9t10
Hozzászólások száma : 8
Hozzászólások régi : 450
Korábbi szint/kredit : 6. szint - 14 kredit
Aktuális szint/kredit : 6. szint - 14 kredit

Karakteradatok